You can simply purchase a Cup-Mate Steam Sterilizer and a Single Comfort or Comfort Guard Set to be automatically upgraded to DOUBLE Set for FREE! The additional menstrual cup will be of the same type, colour and size as the one you ordered. While stock last.
Toxic Shock Syndrome, or TSS, is a serious and sometimes fatal disease caused by staph bacteria. TSS is most commonly associated with tampon use, however failing to clean your menstrual cup can also cause TSS. Women leave their tampon in for too long and bacteria builds up causing TSS. With menstrual cups, you can leave the cup in for up to 12 hours without any dangers.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Clean your menstrual cup thoroughly using warm water and soap, preferably organic (ideally with a small brush to reach those little edges)
2. Pour a little water into the Cup-Mate (between 5 - 10 ml or 1 Tbs to be exact). Our steamer lid actually comes with measurement lines to help you pour the right amount of water
3. (OPTIONAL) You can also put a teaspoon of lemon juice in the Cup-Mate to help remove odor and stain from your menstrual cup
4. Place the menstrual cup on the Cup-Mate and put the lid back on
5. Plug in the Cup-Mate and press the button
6. The Cup-Mate now works to disinfect your cup by steaming it. It will automatically turn off after 3 minutes or after all the water has boiled off (safety feature)
7. Remove the lid carefully as it will be HOT. And Voila! Your menstrual cup is ready for use again or for storage
Basically you can use it as often as you want. But we would recommend to sanitize your cup after each cycle before storing it and at the start of your cycle before you start using the cup again. Although we understand if some of us are hygiene freaks who like to sanitize our cups everyday. With Cup-Mate, you only need less than 4 minutes to make your cup squeaky clean. No more boiling, no more hassle.
There are so many benefits to steaming your cups with Cup-Mate:
- Cup-Mate mimics a small autoclave by allowing pressure to build up inside the device and superheating the steam and raising its temperature to above 120 C (or 250 F). As such, it is more effective in killing harmful bacteria compared to traditional method of boiling.
- Boiling your cup poses a risk of deforming it if it ever touches the metal part of your pot. Cup-Mate is perfectly safe for you and your cup. Read this story about a woman who boiled her menstrual cup to crisp.
- No need to use your one and only pot anymore.
- Who's got time for watching menstrual cup sit in a pot of boiling water?
- You can use Cup-Mate to sanitize your other items like make-up sponge or jewelries.
- You save SO MUCH water.
All of our prices are displayed in USD. But you will be able toggle between your preferred currencies on our website.
We normally process your order and ship it within 1-3 business days. However, due to the high volume of orders, there might be slight delay to your order processing.
LIMITED PROMOTION - FREE SHIPPING on all orders! Grab it while it last.
DUE TO COVID-19, SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE AFFECTED
We are currently handling a large number of orders, so your order might take longer than normal.
Shipping rates and speed:
United States: Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $4 for every 100 grams, 7-15 business days)
European Union, Canada and Australia: Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $5 for every 100 grams, 9-20 business days)
Other Countries: International Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $6 for every 100 grams, 15-25 business days)
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
You can track your package HERE. The link will take you to our third-party package tracking provider.
If you are unable to track your order, if your order takes much longer than expected, or if you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and we will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com
To be eligible for a refund, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the products at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the damaged items, then return the damaged item to us. Upon the receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Cup-Mate is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, we will confirm the delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
For more information, you can read our refund policy HERE.