This set is for anyone who wants to upgrade their menstrual cups to LIQUID SILICONE cups. Liquid silicone is used in many medical equipment due to its excellent properties. It is SUPER SOFT, but yet more durable and micro-crack resistant. Who says menstrual cups must be expensive to be good?
The set comes with a collapsible cup container, which you can use for cleaning/sanitizing your menstrual cups.
The two key factors to look out for when choosing the right size period cup are:
- Position of your cervix
- Heaviness of your menstrual flow
- If you have a low cervix, we recommend the Small Comfort Guard cup.
- If you have a high cervix, we recommend the Large Comfort Guard cup.
- If you have a light to medium flow, we recommend the Small Comfort Guard cup.
- If you have a medium to heavy flow, we recommend the Large Comfort Guard cup.
Light flow and high cervix? We recommend the Large Comfort Guard cup for ultimate comfort.
Heavy flow and low cervix? Both cups work for you:
- The Small Comfort Guard cup would need to be emptied more frequently
- The Large Comfort Guard cup holds more blood, but you probably have to cut the stem for comfort
We believe in our cups, here is why..
COMFORTABLE: Go through your period days with no worries. The cup is designed for better ergonomics and comfort. Liquid silicone is SUPER SOFT, and we mean it when we say it. This will be the most comfortable menstrual cup you will ever own. It will not slide or leak when placed properly. Up to 12 hours of protection, depending on your menstrual flow. Walk, run, climb the mountain if you will, the cup will not let you down!
HIGH QUALITY: Made using German imported liquid silicone. FDA certified and 100% BPA, latex, as well as dioxin free. It lasts up to 10 years of regular use.
SAFE: Aseptic vacuum packaging to keep it hygienic during delivery. The cup will not break your acid-base balance, which otherwise may lead to mould and urinary tract infection. Our menstrual cup allows no moisture and stuffiness, so odor, stickiness, itchiness will not be an issue during your period!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: 1 year warranty. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We are committed to creating menstrual cups of the highest quality. The Cup-Mate cups come with a one-year warranty, so if they break, let us know and we will send out a replacement or refund. Read more about our policy in our F.A.Q.
Just follow these simple steps:
Cup-Mate menstrual cup is easy to insert and remove:
- Fold the sterilized menstrual cup using one of the folding methods as shown:
- Hold the bottom of the menstrual cup and put into the vagina gently until it reaches the cervix.
- Rotate the cup to ensure that it is fully open and seal has been created against the vaginal wall.
- Lastly, adjust the handle at the bottom, so it sits comfortably and can easily reached for retrieval. That's it!
LIMITED TIME ONLY: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $25
Shipping rates and speed:
DUE TO COVID-19, SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE AFFECTED.
United States: Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $4 for every 100 grams, 5-9 business days)
European Union, Canada and Australia: Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $5 for every 100 grams, 6-12 business days)
Other Countries: International Super Saver Shipping with Tracking (FREE for orders above $25, otherwise $6 for every 100 grams, 10-25 business days)
We are currently handling a large number of orders, so your order might take longer than normal.